// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
May my dream come true.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008 , 2:51 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Hee, I'm here to blog again.


Irvann wanted to go Causeway point Library to study today. But, pardon me Irvann, that's really too far. :X Also, I have intended to stay at home today to finish up my Poa. :)


Grade that I'm targetting for.

Chinese - A1
Poa - A1,
Humanities - B4
Math - C5
English - C5

Hmmm, if L1R4*. (Thanks Jx. Lol) It would be 16 points?! Lol. I'm crazy, ignore me. But there is nothing as "Impossible" right? One of my friend told me this, "There's nothing in this world that is impossible. If you dash the words out, it would be I-m-possible! I find it really meaningful and true. Impossible -> I m possible! Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :P Like what Im gonna say again, A1 is waiting for me. Hehehe. I love to dream, that is inevitable for me. :/


Ok, you know what? I stepped into my kitchen and fried noodle today! P.s (Not maggie mee uh!) Lol. Noodle with crabmeat and prawn!! ~ Hahaha. So proud of myself, my younger sister said that my noodle is delicious! I'm not joking and I didn't threatened her to say that ok! Heee. ^^ But I admit that my kitchen is a little messy. But I already clean up the mess that I made! Flowers, wanna try my noodle some day? I'm sure after one spoonful of it, you will start to dance. Hahahah. I know I'm very exaggerating. :X

I don't know why I'm like this, I felt rather guilty about it. Not replying your sms and to ignore you. But I really don't mean it and I don't know why no matter how I avoid you, you still continue to sms me and keep giving in to me. But now is seriously not the right time for me to have anything to do with r/s. I really don't have the time and effort to bother about that. If you are willing to wait, then wait till I finished my O's, if not, I'm sorry... But can you please don't expect me to reply you for the whole day?! When I didn't reply, you will start to send me another message again. I also have got things to do! Don't make me feel so irritated please, because I really don't like people to pester me.

Thanks for the mooncake Cj, will tell you whether I did dance when I bite just ONE mouth of it. Lol. :) Yup, time for me to study! Ciao >.<

Omg, Ding ding ding! Can you see its sparkling!
Hahahah. I cannot stand myself for being so... Lol

See! She look so happy and keep asking me to cook more. :X

Ok la, enough of my crapping. Byeeee. :)




Human minds are complex.