// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Thursday, October 2, 2008 , 12:00 AM , 0 Comment[s]
Guess where we went today? To..... Partyworld!! It was really fun! It had been so long since we last for singing session! Aaron finally we went out again! Haha. Yup, lots of picture. Enjoy. :)




My dearest Fling!
Qi, Xin, Ron
My 7+ years friends!

I got to emphasize this. FLING MADE THIS!


The bond betweeen us. :)
Food fooddddddd.

Smileeeeeeeeee
Laugh~


Ok, I think photo getting brighter. lol




Cheeeesse~

I singing also wanna drag me take photo! Lol
Twist~~
Oppss~
Promoting the Milktea.

Love yaaa :)

Smileee~
My best pal forever :)
Hahahah
"Time for eyes check up." by Aaron. Lol

They look so.... Lol
Thanks for everything :)














Sorry to keep you guys waiting! Here you go! :)








Human minds are complex.