// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Haw par villa
Saturday, October 4, 2008 , 11:59 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Guess where did we go today? Haw Par Villa! Finally I can get a chance to go! Was feeling very excited when we reached there. It was really very fun when we get to wear the ancient history costume. But.. Seriously, I sweared that the costume really made us very HOT. Extremely hot, we were all sweating like hell. Sweet, Jx and I were dress in Mongolia costume, Meiting I am not really sure. :x Fei and Min were the King and Queen. Hahahaha. Cool right? :P We also entered the "Gui Men Kai", kinda afraid when was about to go in. Because.. very dark.. Heee. But not really, many of the other were renovating and we could not enter. Well, photos time. :)


The Mongolia :D
Opppss!
After walking through the long Ancient city.. lol
I'm very tired already... lol



The 4 ancient ladys.
What?

Smile :)
Jx with the Pi pa.
Modern ancient lady. hahah
AhhhhH!

1 thing I am sure, we are not suitable to be Ancient lady!




The Gui Men Kai
Twist~~



Trying to imitate~ :X



Opps!!!!!!!



The Sedan?

I have been craving for this... :(



3 October 2008





Went town shopping with my sister today. It had been so long since we last went out together! Yippyyyyyy. Shop and eat and shop and eat~ But that might be the last time I am gonna do that till my O level ends. :(



Booooooooo~




Human minds are complex.