// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 , 12:25 AM , 0 Comment[s]
Sometimes people change without knowing it. People always said that the old one would alway replace the new one. But I still prefer the old one that I used to know and have... I have got so many doubts in my head now, and its making me frustrated. Grrrrrrrrrr...




Naive simple creature.
WOW. I am on TV? :P

They are all cheering for my O's :)

2 more days to go and I am free from studies. 加油!




Human minds are complex.