
Finally got a nice photo of Aaron leh. Lol.
With Bryan and Kiwi.
My lovely girls. :)
singing.

Good friend. :)
Candid shot!! Lol.
Smileeee :)
Yay, through our ups and downs time.
While eating...
I will miss taking photo with you!!
Papa bear. Why your eyes? Lol
Irvann, you also. Where's ur eyes? lol
Bye compassvale, gonna say farewell to you already. Prom night was really memorable and fun. We took lots and lots of photo together. Of course that won't be the last time, there would definitely be more to go.. :)
Work is tiring and I'm not really happy working there. Gonna tolerate till end of Nov, hope fully things might turn out to be better? I hope so. Time for me to rest well during the 3 days off. Other than sleep, nothing is more important to me now. Yan going Hk soon, Sili going genting soon... ME?????????????? Working. :(( Haha. Alright, update again. Bye.







