// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 , 5:49 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Ah Chew!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~ Yesterday night flu till now. Arghh.... I hope my flu would get better once I woke up tomorrow in the morning!! If not I would have sleepy eyes tomorrow during my work and how can someone who is selling perfume having flu! Aaron is complaning that I said I have no friends during the few days of my work and now I have lots of friends and still wanna go Ktv with them!! Hahahaha. What to do, I too friendly le ma. Heeeee. :P


I suggested to eat steamboat today and my parents really bought the food for steamboat! Hee, gonna celebrate younger sister birthday in advance as elder sister is leaving tomorrow. I think she's gonna bring the whole wardrobe to Hk! Than I won't have much clothes to wear already. Hahaha. After Elder sister come back to Sg, younger sister turn to go Genting... Than december... MY TURN! :/ This week gonna be the last week I am working? Hmmm... Maybe? Or should I found a job first than quit? Should I take MC tomorrow to send my sister to the airport? Ok! Time for steamboat!! Heee. BYeeee!


Photo that Kelvin send to me that he took when he was in Australia. Very cute!!

Look at the Kola bear!

Not Kangaroo but another name... Ah.. I forgot!! HUGE right!

Ahhh!! This is cute hor!!

Work tomorrow....... Yawnn....



Human minds are complex.