Monday, November 24, 2008 ϟ 2:48 PM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Sorry for not blogging. It had been so long since I last update my blog. Don't really have the time to, but today I am off! So I can start blogging about the past few days I have been going on. Let me recall a little, I am getting used to the environment and the people around too. My colleague even wanna go singing together already. They are planning now and many of them ask me not to quit. Christmas coming and I can cross sales, don't have to stick on to Aqua Di Parma only. Still considering...Yesterday a man about 28 years old came over to my counter. He was smiling at me and of course I smiled back too. I thought he wanna buy something from me ma, of course must give a big smile right? Hahaha. Kidding. :P Okok, then he gave me the bolter that he spray and asked me whether is it nice? I say, hmmm not bad ah. Then he say he had been noticing me just now since I walked pass him. I don't remember walking pass him at all and he ask for my name and number. Omg. I was hoping if there was anyone who could rescue me. I told him I am working and he say nvm la, just give. I say cannot again, and he ask me to whisper to him. I say cannot, my boss there, anyhow point la. Then he ask me for a pen and wrote his number down and ask me to call him after work. Must ah, and he hook his little finger with mine and say promise!! Omg.. Trying to cheat me ah uncle! Hahaha.
After work went home bathe and met Sam first. Cab down and went to find the guys at pub. Hmmm... Felt very uneasy yesterday and tired... Confuse? Nvm.
Tomorrow gonna go jogging with Kelvin and accompany him to send his phone to service. I am off tomorrow too. Hee. :))







