Wednesday, November 26, 2008 ϟ 12:37 AM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Message Kelvin yesterday night and told him that I'm too lazy to run today. :/ Than I told him to meet at 1.15, he was really at my house doorstair at 1.15 sharp you know!! He message me something that was really hilarious. Lol. Only my sister and Min know. Lol. Don't say better, later he scold me. Hahaha. Accompany him to Wisma to service his phone and was waiting for Min at the same time. We intended to drop by Scott to have lunch with Xin and also to surprise her! Lol. When I message her, she was already having lunch. But we still went to find her. It had been like so long since I last seen you girls! I was feeling super duper hungry and we went to have our lunchie. Thanks to Min today for letting us to spend 1/4 of our day in the cargo lift. Lol. :P After that Min and I headed to Amk to find Ting and Jo. Whereas Xin went to find... Ahem. Heheh. :X Feeling really very tired today, countless of yawning. Ok and I have got bird nest to drink leh!! Hehehe. Gonna sleep soon, yawn. Night!Papa bear don't shy leh!!
Min and Papa bear dessert!









