// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Thursday, November 13, 2008 , 8:39 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Met Min in the morning and went to have my hair dyed. On my way there, my job interviewer called me. I am gonna start work this Saturday. Kinda rush for me, haven got to prepare some of the stuff that I need for work. And most importantly, I am going to work in Orchard!! Imagine the crowd of people... Wow...

Tomorrow is the day where I gonna graduate from my school. Time flies. Last year, I still thought that we won't have the chance to come back to school to have our prom night. But we were all wrong, we are gonna have our prom night tomorrow! Not really excited just now, but kinda excited just now! We saw lots of people wearing formal and on their way to their graduation ceremony. I bet everyone gonna be looking good with their formal tomorrow! Will take lots of photo and will upload soon if I got the time to. But hopefully I don't think I have got the time to as I would be starting work in the next day. Yawn.. Gonna be really tired then. Good luck to me! :)


Human minds are complex.