Tuesday, November 18, 2008 ϟ 5:20 PM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Never had I ever got so irritated and mad before. I know you might be reading my blog now. I am so angry and mad with you. But, at the same time, mad with myself. I can't even count the number of times that we quarrel. It's way too much. But I still couldn't figure out that why must you ask your friend to add me? Anyway, I guess it won't happen anymore.3 days of off is so relaxing. I don't feel like going out seriously. I just have to stay at home, eat, watch tv, online and sleep! That's what Im doing for the past 2 days. Min and Xin having training now, hope they're enjoying themselves! Oh ya, I forgot to mention that Xin came over to find me last Thursday during my first day of work. Nice right? She said she might be coming over to have lunchie with me next week too! Tomorrow going out with Samy to buy some stuff. Thursday seems to be coming so soon.. :( Why is it coming so soon? My 3 days off gonna be over soon! I shall find some meaningful thingy to do now... Im getting kinda bored already. Yawn.







