// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Saturday, December 27, 2008 , 12:38 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Ahhh!! I am back to blogging again! This whole week have been really busy, but finally today I have the time to blog. Cos I would be working late today, 4pm! Well, work have been fine for me. The only thing is that i got to wake up very early for work everyday.

24th Dec (Xmas eve)
I finished work at 9 at Orchard, was rushing home to change so that I can meet Sam and the rest. But.... Orchard was super duper packed!! Arghhhh... So many road block, but I still manage to find my way to the Mrt!! Smart right? :P I squeeze through all the crowd and finally I got into the train. Was feeling really very tired at that moment.. Went home to bathe and change~~ After that Sam called and said they gonna change location. I told Sim I would be going boatquay today, and he say he going Orchard, ask if I want a ride? Heheh. I told him, "Of course I want la, but if troublesome nvm." Hahah. Thanks for the ride anyway. Met Sam they all at Blue blaze pub. Whenever we walked to the toilet, will get spray!! o.O I just bathe lehhhhh... Kelvin called me, said he is at boatquay. He came with his friend to find me.. Then after that he ask me ask Sam out. When Sam came out, omg!!! He started to spray us! -.-""""" Thanks man!! Quite fun though, did enjoy myself. But I was feeling really tired... Yawn... Sam they all were going to eat Roti prata, but I cannot go!!!! Cos I am working am for the next day! Sadd. Than Ernest send me home, thanks. I slept at around 5 plus, and I got to wake up at 8. Can you imagine how tired I am?

25th Dec (Xmas!)
Finished work at 4.30 and met Samy. We went to Ps to have our dinner, then walk walk, and we went to watch the movie "Bedtime story". Very nice show, damn funny. Hehe. Ppl must go watch ok! :P At the same time, try to shop xmas gift for my collegue.


26th Dec
Finished work at 4.30 and Min came over to find me. How nice is she? She came and fetch me leh!! :P She asked me to help her paint her room with Ah yong they all. In the end we also never paint, the guys paint. Haha. But we did bought food back ok! I was half-dead already, damn tired. Never got to have a early sleep at all.. Finally today I am working at 4 and I can sleep longer!!! Long post uh... Photo photo. :))


Merry X'mas!


Im already half dead. o.O


Drink drink drink till drunk. Lol

Michi, Sarah and I don know what's he name. hee
Weeks ago photo. Long long.
Group photo!





When I went to work, I saw this in e drawer!



From Jx! Thanks uh! :)





Human minds are complex.