Monday, December 29, 2008 ϟ 11:56 AM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
I post for consecutive three days! Shocking uh? If not I would get complain that my blog is dead. :XJx came after her work to my work place to have dinner with me. Nice uh? :) After then, we went to shop for shoes and stuffs. We both manage to buy something home. Hee. After work Sim came and find me. I own him a treat! That's why. We went to grapevine to have our supper! The french fries over there is really nice. The pizza is quite big and nice too. But I didn't took any photo of it! I am getting a lil busy with my food! :X
Oh ya, to S.K.Y. Not forgetting your crab!! Wait until when Min is free or what then we go craby. Hahah! One more day to my off.. And two more days to our countdown for 2009!! Arghh... Suddenly realised that my O's level result is getting nearer too!! I hope that day never come! Chinese new year!! Hongbao hongbao here I come! Hahaha. Kidding. :P Cyaaaaa guys.
Sometimes I wonder if I am a weirdo? ...







