// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 , 4:54 PM , 0 Comment[s]
20th January

Awwwwwwwww! I am off again! Hee. Supposed to have facial at 12.30 at Amk but I woke up at 12 instead! Definitely there was not enough time for me. So I ask whether can I change to 1pm instead? I left home around 12.30 and I was stuck in between 2 buses again.. 159 or 156 to Amk? So.... I woke xinxin up to double check with her! Sorry! But I know you love me! :P

19th January

Yesterday night while I was working, Xin came over to find me after she knock off. She waited for me to knock off and we went home together. On our way back, we bumped into Melissa and follow her to the wrong train! Awwwwww.. We quickly alighted and headed back to Sk train. As usual, both of us are off again! We don't really feel like going back home and so Xin came over to my house instead. I think we always have never ending stuff to chat! Once again, I slept really late.. o.O

18th January

Min came over to find me after she knock off from her work! Awwwww... My super nice scandal! We were supposed to have our lunch together but one of my colleague fall sick and I have to wait until 5 than I could have my lunch. I was quite surprised that she really came over to find me. Heeee. Then here come my sister and Serene! Where can I find such a nice friend? She waited for me to knock off at 10.30pm with my sister and Serene! Although we would be going off different route but she still waited for me and headed back home alone! Guess where did we go? Supper again!!!! I called Xin along and guess who came over too? Melvin!! Xin said that Mel wanted to eat too therefore she ask him to tag along too. Thanks ah xin for letting him come over to laugh at me! Hahah.

17th January

Fei, Tx, Hanjie and I wanted to give Min a surprised as we wanted to fetch her after her work! But Min doesn't know that I was along with them too. We went to Bugis temple to pray and we didn't expected that Min did manage to knock off so early that day. Guess what movie did we watch that day? "Ponyo!" I went into the Cinema to hide first, and guess what! I sat the wrong seat! ArghhHH~ I didn't realised it until when I sat down. I quickly inform the guys first as I don't really dare to move on to the correct seat. :X So... When Min came in, her mouth was widely opened and she laughed. Hahaha. She said that no wonder you kept rejecting my phone call and this was the FIRST time that I managed to fool her. Hahaha. Back to the movie again! That was really a nice show! Better that the "Bee" movie that I have watched so far! Heee.

I am looking forward to work on the 24th as there would be some event going on at Ettusais. I wanna eat the butter duck cookies and the cake that xin showed me! Yum yum!!! Gonna meet Serene and my sister after my work tomorrow. Tomorrow at Woodland! Never been there before, I hope I won't lost my way finding the staff entrance. Hee. Shall nap now. Bye :))


Let's countdown for CNY!!!!!!!!!! Yippyyyyyyy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Human minds are complex.