Saturday, January 10, 2009 ϟ 1:03 PM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Back to update my blog again. Our O's level result gonna be released on this coming Monday. Feeling the excitement, but at the same time I wish that this day never come. I haven really went out and shop a big spree with my girls yet!! :( Never really think of what my results would be like. As I myself already know what kind of results I would be getting. Yup. Reality is cruel, if I couldn't get into Poly. I have to blame it on myself for not putting in much effort. But that doesn't mean that if I couldn't get to Poly it the end. Yippy! I got 3 days straight off! Gonna go out with my Sis later to shop for my Mum's birthday present. Which is tomorrow!! Manage to met Irvann this week, accompany him to shop for his CNY clothes.
Yesterday sales was really good, good until I almost suffocated. Hahaha. Kidding. :P But there was really a lot of people yesterday night, and I was the only one who were there to cope with the crowd!! Phew~ Message Shiya about the situation after work and told her that we have already hit our target for yesterday!
Alright, belated photos :))
We went to quite a number of places.
Firstly, we went to send Yong back to camp.
Secondly, fetch Hanjie.
Thirdly, went to Yishun to have our supper.
Fourthly, we went for bowling!!!!!!
Fifthly, Jo bought us to Marina to check out the scenery.
Sixthly, we went to Mount faber too
Lastly, home sweet home... :))
I didn't organise the photos, too many and I am too lazy. :P
From day.... to the night...
Windy night~
The one who always acc me on phone. :))
Gogogogo!~~
Having our supper :))

Marina don't know where. The ferries wheel!
Kitty promoting the crackers?

Yeahhh~
The one who bought us here!

Getting nearer and nearer!

Smile~~

Having my seaweeddd~~


Wow!! All of us manage to be inside the photo!!

Hahaha. What're they doing?
Yeahhhhhhhh~

Come come all show one pose. Look at ting! hahah
Super strong wind.~~
Smileeee~~~
I like this photo! Smile!!!! :))
hahahaha. we seems like filming MTV. Lol
Yeah!!~

On e way up~~~

Fei and Min~~~~
Us again. :))
They again~~ :))

Marina don't know where. The ferries wheel!
Yeahhh~
Getting nearer and nearer!
Smile~~

Having my seaweeddd~~
Wow!! All of us manage to be inside the photo!!
Hahaha. What're they doing?
Come come all show one pose. Look at ting! hahah
On e way up~~~
Fei and Min~~~~
More photos to go. Cya flowers on Monday soon! :))







