// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Monday, January 12, 2009 , 8:33 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Got back my O's level result. Kinda relieved that I can get into Poly, but at the same time regretted that I didn't study hard enough.. Gerontological management studies? What is it really about? Something that is related to business and also human. Sounds like a super weird remix. This course is rather diverge and specialise, but I don't wanna made the wrong choice! Gonna think through what I really want to study on. Yawn, kinda sleepy already. Shall update again. :))


Human minds are complex.