Tuesday, January 6, 2009 ϟ 2:56 PM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Hey!! Sorry for not blogging all this while! Have been really busy with work and some on going events. Anyway! Happy New year!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hong bao na lai!!!!!! Heee. :P Kidding. A new year, a new start and a new enviroment. I am off today, that's why I have the time to blog.
Everything have been going on quite well, though there's a minor issue that I am feeling uncomfortable with it. But eventually it will subside and something else will take it place.
There's quite a number of photo to post. But mostly of the photo are with Jo. Will upload again once I receive all the photo and when my time allow me to.
Have been missing out quite a number of things. Hopefully this year I won't miss out any of it? We might be going on to Genting around March? Yippy~
Meeting Irvann tomorrow after my work. He wanna shop for CNY clothes!! Haha. But you know where is his destination? Orchard!! I have been having phobia to Orchard since I started working.
Oh ya! My cheek is getting rounder and fatter!!!! *Cry* I gonna go down jogging later!!!! If not next time you all will see me with double chin. :X
Alright, shall end my post here. & Happy birthday Leo Sini! You're one year older and you have to know what is good and bad for you k! Good luck for your N level. :))
Care bear for you? :P
Everything have been going on quite well, though there's a minor issue that I am feeling uncomfortable with it. But eventually it will subside and something else will take it place.
There's quite a number of photo to post. But mostly of the photo are with Jo. Will upload again once I receive all the photo and when my time allow me to.
Have been missing out quite a number of things. Hopefully this year I won't miss out any of it? We might be going on to Genting around March? Yippy~
Meeting Irvann tomorrow after my work. He wanna shop for CNY clothes!! Haha. But you know where is his destination? Orchard!! I have been having phobia to Orchard since I started working.
Oh ya! My cheek is getting rounder and fatter!!!! *Cry* I gonna go down jogging later!!!! If not next time you all will see me with double chin. :X
Alright, shall end my post here. & Happy birthday Leo Sini! You're one year older and you have to know what is good and bad for you k! Good luck for your N level. :))
Care bear for you? :P
We have been having lunch and going home together
almost everyday after our work!

& we even went for la teh after our work!

Cya people! :))







