// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Miss blogging
Saturday, January 31, 2009 , 1:42 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Wow, it seems like I have neglected my blog for super duper long and I haven been online for that long period too! Lots of things happening during that long period. Have been busy working and not forgetting CNY celebration! Haha.


Spent my CNY eve working till 5.30, than to my Ah ma's house to have our reunion dinner. After that Fei & Min came over to fetch me back for our countdown celebration. In the end everyone of us spend our celebration at Min's house! Haha.


CNY night went singing with my sis and her friends. CNY (Chu er) night went to Serene's house to gamble wit the guys.


CNY (Chu san) was working pm shift and while I was in the train, Kitty called me and ask me to go over to his house to Bai nian. o.O Therefore, I dragged Xin along too. Thanks to us, Min earn 4 bucks as Kitty manage to call us over. Haha. Gamble again, I lost the game and was only left with 2 bucks! :(( Lastly, thanks to everyone there who make me took all the donuts home!!!! -.-" Hahaha.


CNY (Chu Shi) was working am shift, Xin and Irvann came over to find me at Bugis. Guess where did we go? Top one to sing! Min was working till 8.30 and therefore she didn't came with us. As for Aaron? He have to attend school for the following day. Yeahhh. It had been so long since we last went for singing session!


CNY (Chu Wu) was working pm shift and that was the last day I would be working at Scotts! Joey from Fancl opened a bottle of tense up for me to drink. Hahaha. So nice uh? Thanks anyway :))


CNY (Chu Liu) I am off! Finally I am off! ArghhH!! Going to watch movie later with my sis and her friends later on. Lalala. I wanna go shopping too! I heard that Jacky is bringing us to his cousin shop to eat the nicer steak! Wondering if it real? Haha!


CNY (Chu San) would be working am shift, after that gonna go celebrate Grandma's birthday! :))


Photos at Top one. :))

My dearest friends that I ever have :))
Thanks Irvann for the snack that you bought for us at China!
Every single one of e ppl always say that we are sisters
and we look super alike!!! Ahhh! I don want!!
Hee Kidding :P
Now indeed I find it quite alike! Lol
Let us sing to the world!
Never ending photos with her!
Hahah! This photo not I take one ah!
Don't say that Im bad~ Heee
Super long photo at Grapevine. :))





Shall update again once I have the time to. Cya
:))




Human minds are complex.