Saturday, February 14, 2009 ϟ 2:12 AM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Happy valentine's day to all my lovely friends and family! May everything goes on smoothly for everyone :)) Guess what? Having to work at Ettusais make me found my long lost childhood mate! Which is Caiyin!! Ta-dahhhH! Lol. She's my sister kinder garden good friend and also our play mate when we were young. We used to go over to each other house to play together and both of our parents were good friends too! The 2 dummy were working together for the pass few week. Until they realised that they were childhood mate! Lol. The conversation was super hilarious and exciting for us. The most hilarious part was that she remembered my Mum's name!!!!!!!!!! Gosh. Hahahaha. We were both super happy and can't stop laughing. I was so happy when I know about this and I shared my joy with xin and min about this! :P After my work, I quickly dashed home and dogged out our childhood photo and I woke my Mum up and ask her who is this girl. She said, "Caiyin ah." And I told her about our conversation! Haha. Cy said her Mum wanna see whether I did change and asked her to take photo with me!!! hahaha. So, we fulfill her wish!! Tadah!!! Heeee. We took quite a number of photos together! There is like never ending topic for us to talk about! Hopefully next month I would be still stationing at MW. :P
Smile~~~~








