Ahh!!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 ϟ 12:05 AM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Saturday had my training in the office again.Sunday was the day where I first time finished my work at 12am! Went to work at 3pm at bugis as there was a birthday party going on for our Ettusais members on that day. The party ends at 5pm and I got to head back to Paragon for the 20 % sales. The 20 % sales was killing me seriously. I didn't get to eat for the whole day and yet I have to rush back for to Paragon!! I was shocked by the crowd that day! We could only leave from our work unless all the customer were clear. Zzzzz ... But sales that day was pretty good.. We manage to hit 11k..
I finally had my crab yesterday night!!!!! :P
Gosh!!! My rp appealing result is out!!!! 31th march! But when I log in at 12am! It still stated pending!!!! I am getting super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What if....................................................... :(((







