// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Bored
Thursday, March 19, 2009 , 6:22 PM , 0 Comment[s]
17th March

Met the guys at AMK around 9.15pm. Waited for Jo and Ting to finish school, than initially we wanted to go Pub. But someone couldn't make it. So we change destination again. We decided to go K garden at Serangoon garden to sing and drink. When we reached there, Christ told me this. "I will make sure make you would be drunk till your parents don't even know you!!" Than the second person was Jo, "I will make you would be drunk today!!" Hahaha. Thanks for e effort for making me running to the toilet for so many times!!!


After that we went Chomp chomp there to sit down and chit chat. Kelvin came over and fetch me home, but I don't feel like going home that day. So we went Marina barade and it was raining heavily!!!!!!! We went to east coast to watch the sunrise too. I was super duper sleepy at that time. Headed home and went to sleep.


18th March

Happy birthday Aaron!!!!! Though you were busy with your school stuff and couldn't celebrate with Flowers, but at least I read your blog that your school mate had already celebrated with you. That's great! :))

Met Xin to go Amk to check up e price to fix my lappy. $500 to change the motherboard and keypad. Do you think it's worth it? Some said that I might as well buy a new one, rather than to repair a 2 years laptop? True enough.

Dinner time!! Guess what did we eat? My full-time favourite!!! "Samba kangkong"! Samba sotong and Samba stingray!!! Hahaha. Everything spicy! :P Yummy~

Mel and Dom came over to find us and we went to watch the movie "Coming soon" together. Hahahaha. Super nice and horrifying show. But not to the extend that I will shout. Hehehe. Went chomp chomp after that again. But my contact lens were making me super uncomfortable, and I stayed at e toilet for super long to get my contact lens into my eyes!!! Wanted to call Jx to ask her come over but my phone were not with me. Until when Jx finally came over to check on me. I was super irritated with my contacts and eyes were super pain, so I told her I wanna go home. I left without saying bye to the guys. So sorry!

19th March

I am gonna rot at home today as I have been going out for the pass 3 days during my off days. Someone kept calling me and said that he have something urgent to tell me. When I called back, he say that he is at my house down stair right now. I wonder what he's doing at my house down stair? So I asked him, he said that he bought lunch for me, but I was super irritated. I don't like this kind of surprises. People who really understand and know me would know about this. I won't go no matter what. I appreciate that, but I'm sorry.

Argh!!! Saw those Japan phone that Chris show me. Super duper nice! But the price is quite pricey too. I wanna get those phone!!!!!! Should I or should I not? Though he said that there would be some restriction to some of the functions. But.... That is the phone that I have been searching for!! :((

Sunday gonna celebrate Kitty birthday after my work. My work ends at 10 that day! But thinking of the Bbq food..... Ah!!!! I am willing to go! Hahah. I have been spending quite a lot for the pass few weeks! Still haven got to save up to get the things that I wanna buy!! Yawn... Getting a little tired now... Shall update again when I am off yeah.. Cya :)



Human minds are complex.