// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Mixture
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 , 4:06 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Hey, I am off and here I come to blog!! Haha. There's quite a number of things that I wanna post, but I don't know where should I start from?


Last week watch the movie "Bloody Valentine" with xin and her group of friends. Some more the show we watch was with 3D effect!!! Super gross and disgusting I swear. Xin asked if I did regret coming with her to watch that show? Hahaha. If the seat were not at the 2nd row, than I might feel better!!!! My neck were breaking when I was watching that movie. Super uncomfortable!!!!!


After movie they went to Mac to have their dinner, than I met Kel for supper. But in the end we didn't went for supper. He bought me to Sembawang don't know where, his friend said that the place is very romantic!?!?!? Not at all. Haha. Than we went to Kentridge park to chat instead. I think I went there to feed mosquito! -.-


Next day, met up with Xin, Dom and Mel. We went to the IT fair!!! Yippyyyyyyyy!! First day of IT fair was super crowded! We saw a lot of familiar faces at there. Xin manage to bought her lappy that day! The sales man also introduce to me his friend that help to repair lappy. He might offer me good price. I hope so? Tomorrow gonna go down to ask. Dom wanted to eat fastfood so much, but than all of them were crowded with people. So we went to food court to have our dinner instead.


Min called me, she say they have a extra ticket for the movie and ask if I wanna go along. I asked her the timing for the show, she said 8.50. When she call me was around 8 and I was still at Msq!! So I say that I don't think I have the time to go over. But she say she call me back in 5 minute, when she call back. She said, "Fei now coming over to fetch you, he on the way already." !!!! Hahaha. Min super clever right???? Hahaha. Like that I sure cannot reject, and I asked her what show u guys are watching. She say a show that she don even wanna watch, "Dragonball evolution". Lol. When Fei arrived, he called me and say he's right opposite of me. When I saw him, I was like....... Jx........ I thought he driving? Jx said, "No... I saw 2 bike infront of us..." I was like super shocked and scare at that moment!!!!! Jx asked If I wanna go home instead, but I told her its ok, they have already come over.. So when I walked to Fei bike, I told him not to speed! Hahahah. The rest I don't wanna say already. I said something and the what poh huat laugh at me leh!!!!! Overall we watched the show like for 45minute only?


After movie we met Ting they all for chit chat session again. :))


Yesterday met Chloe and Xiao peng for movie. We watched the movie Marley & Me. Nice and touching show.. Ah.... The dog died in the end... So sad... Min message me and asked me not to forget tomorrow, will update u the timing. I was like.... Hmm.. Tomorrow? What occasion?So I called her, and she was like, huh u forgot! Hahaha. I forgot that Jo suggested to go boat quay ma. Waited for Min to knock off and accompany her to buy her work heels. The bus make me super giddy and I felt like vomiting. We bought lots of food and ta bao back to Fei house. My favourite "Samba Kang kong!!!" Heeee. I was super lazy to go home, and I disturb Min sleep for super long. Hahahha. As she have to wake up at 8 the next day for work. :P


I am eating Hokkien mee now!!!! Haha. Gonna met the girls later on and I am off for 4 days straight! Will update again yeah.. Cya :))



Human minds are complex.