// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Off day
Friday, April 3, 2009 , 7:06 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Off again... Tomorrow working Am shift at Mp and at 3pm have to go IO for birthday tea party... Super sian!!! & Sunday I am working Full shift at Mp. Omg.... Mp full shift? Can you imagine how bored I would be...


Oh ya, and last month Ettusais have a makeover competition going on. They will pick 3 winner and then they will get our brand products with the canon photoprinter. Guess what? That day I help one of the customer makeover at Bugis.. She got the 3rd of all! Hahaha. Satifaction you know! But I have to admit that she's already pretty enough, not my makeover that make her win. :P But.. Still happy that she got the 3rd of all.. :))


Dear fringe... Faster grow back please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never cut bangs every again! :((


Human minds are complex.