// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Sunday, May 17, 2009 , 3:24 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Guess where did we go last 2 day night? We went clubbing at Dbl O and Thai disco! Thai disco was a last minute location that we were going.. Until when Dbl O was closing, my friend ask whether my friends and I wanna go over to Thai disco with his friends. Everyone of us agree and he came over to fetch us over.


We left Thai disco at around 6 plus when it was already the next morning! Didn't took much photos as I didn't bring my digital camera along! :(( Send Jx and Chris home and we went to have breakfast with the guys. When we reached home was about 8 plus already.. Yawn... Seriously I don't know why I couldn't get to sleep and I woke up at 11.30 am. -.-!!


Met Serene and she accompany me to SAS school to ask about the courses over there. Min and Ting came also to learn more about the courses. Heard about the schools and courses, quite appealing to me. For part timer study is one week 2-3 days, from 7-10 pm.. The courses that I am choosing in between is Hotel & Tourism management and Business management.. Is about 9k for the courses and stationary. I think I would be taking up the July intake and will start school at July..


Finally!



Siqi gonna go to school soon!! Yay!!!


Human minds are complex.