Nightmare
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 ϟ 4:05 PM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Had a nightmare when I woke up today... A nightmare that I had never felt so real before... A nightmare that made me realised that I cried while dreaming... A nightmare that I hope that would never happen in reality... My heartache whether I recall of that dream that I had... How I wish if time could turn back to 4 years ago... How I wish if I could cherish every single little of the chances that I was given... How I wish I could be more daring and bold... How I wish I could get into the same school as you... But I didn't made it in the end... Now we're going on with our different life style.. I hope that you're happy and doing good... I thought that I have already let go, but I guess not... But give me more time, I will overcome it..
When ever can I be doing fine, heartache ....







