2nd time crying again...
Sunday, May 3, 2009 ϟ 8:57 PM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Yesterday night went Serangoon KTV Pub to celebrate Min's birthday. Initially was celebrating Jo's birthday too, but in the end didn't. We planned to go Thai disco after singing but the situation yesterday was not right to go. :/ Sorry!!!!!!!! All my fault for getting drunk! Have to apologise to Fei and Ah yong as they only came down with the cake and than send us home. When Fei and I was planning about the cake thingy, he told me that he wanna drink later after his work!! I told him not to get drunk like that time he did, but in the end he didn't got to drink still. :/Thanks to everyone who send me back to Jx house and didn't dump me into the bin like Jx say!! Didn't went home as I was too emotional yesterday night. Didn't want my sister to see me in that state too, so went Jx house to stay over. Thanks Jx! & sorry that I vomited on you!!!!! Didn't mean it, but I didn't dirty your bed! Hee :))
Supposed to be birthday girl got drunk!! But why did I got drunk instead?!?!?!? I don't know why either... Hahah. But Chris said that he want me to help him clear his name!! Cause he say that everyone have been pin pointing him that it was he who make me drunk. Haha. But see you piggyback me at the back alley yesterday night, I forgive you la! But I swear I look super ugly yesterday night!! Argh..... No image already!!!
Wonder if Min got shocked by the cake yesterday night? I didn't manage to eat the cake too! No photo taken for the cake too!! :(( It's a heart shape cake, supposed to buy powerpuff girl cake but I couldn't find!
Saturday Jo having her birthday celebration at her house! Luckily I am working Am shift that day, but next day Am shift still!!
Pictures below. Enjoy :)
Smile to the night! :)

Where's kitty head??

Our eyes looked like we were super shag already!

Jo with her chicken wing!! Haha
Look at Chris behind!!!!!
Kitty the beeer guy!! & thanks for helping me to drink too. :)
Ting and Min!
Birthday girl!!
Fei doing shuffle I guess? Haha!
Chris daydreaming??
Smile!
They funny photo starting....
They are acting cute!!!! :P
Twist!
Chris look liek old man here!! 

My best sister that are always there for me!& to see me in such ugly state! :/
Chris trying to be a swan!!!
Birthday girl with her Ah pa!
Chris trying to be a swan!!!
Birthday girl with her Ah pa!
To Min! Sorry that I didn't sang birthday song for you! Sing over here ok! :))
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to Minmin!
Happy birthday to Scandal!
Happy birthday to you!
Hope you enjoy yourself yesterday night and may you stay pretty and happy as always!
Argh..... I really love you guys all so much!! Thanks for always been there for me! (Getting mushy already) :/ Muacks!







