// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Broke
Thursday, June 4, 2009 , 3:55 PM , 0 Comment[s]
I am officially broke already... Left 100 bucks for me to survive till my next pay day... :(


But I just got my pay only!! Now is only 4th june and yet I left so little to spend... There goes my shopping trip... :'(



Yesterday night met up with my Dearest Ettusais girls!! Gina, Chloe, Amanda & Jx!! We went Chomp chomp to have our dinner and again girls juicy gossip. Haha. I guess that yesterday we were the loudest around the places that we were sitting at!!!! Hahaha.



After Chomp chomp, Gina & Jx came over my house for Cluedo game!! Amanda went clubbing with her friends and Chloe have to work the next day. Gina was addicted to the Cluedo game and suggested to play one more round!



Will be meeting the girls on the 27th again, Amanda wanna go Sentosa!! :P



I still wanna go Ktv, shopping, watch movie(have not watch since ages) and lots more!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Human minds are complex.