Happy national day!
Sunday, August 9, 2009 ϟ 3:23 PM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Happy national day! Won't be going out though it's my off day today. I hate to crowd with so many people.Haha. Yesterday after my work, sisters came over to find me. We went Tamp 1 to shop for awhile and than we headed back home.
Met Sam at E-hub for mid-night K-box session! Wooo~ It had been so long since I always wanted to go singing! Sang till around 2.30 and than we headed back home.
Kelvin message me that day and told me that he's having chalet at downtown east. But I never wanted to tell him that I was at E-hub, coincidentally, when we were about to take cab, I met him!!!!! I was super shocked and quickly walked away!! I was like... Omg........... Sam kept laughing at me and said that's is fate lo! *Bish!!*
The cab uncle dropped me super far from my house yesterday night. I was like uncle later you U-turn over here, U-turn to the right side. Than he asked me, U-turn or turn right? I say turn right U-turn. Than he go straight than turn right. I was like.... Huh.... How... To prevent myself from getting further and further from my house, I asked the uncle to stop in front. He say here? I say ya... Than I walked all the way back home.... Tsk... Or should I say that I am stupid enough as I didn't say the exact direction? Heee.
Friday while I was working, I opened a super big bill in my 8 months at Ettusais. $825!! That was my first bill for that day, I was super shocked when the customer told me that she wanted 4 of this, 4 of that and more. While I was taking out the products, I was smiling away too. Sounds very stupid right!? I KNOW! Haahaha. Cos I was telling myself to stop smiling too. Hehehehe
Shall stop here, update again yeah. :))
*HAHAHAH. My friend just told me that yesterday night there's was a newborn national day baby borned at 12am sharp. Guess what's the name? Leo Siqi!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH Too much of a coincidence yeah. :P







