// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Tiring..
Tuesday, August 4, 2009 , 11:12 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Hey, finally I have got the time to blog. Mum had already being discharged from the hospital. Her operation was a success. Currently she's still recuperating at home for her wound to recover. My grandma came over to stay over at our house to cook for her. When she was in the hospital my relative did came over to visit her too. Have been visiting her before my work and though it's very tiring, I will still go. Sam also did message me before the operation and called me after the operation. Thanks everyone. She's fine now. :))


Seriously, nowadays I have been feeling really very tired. Both mentally and physically. I feel like taking a long term break.. I really wanna go Hongkong.... :(( But I still couldn't save up the amount yet... Maybe once my pay day arrive, I can straight away go Hongkong. If not I will finish my pay again!


Bought Bobo to Vivo Pet's lover for grooming session with my Sis. She's super hyper active when we were about to bring her out. She's just won't stay still and keep moving around! When we reached Vivo, she's was shivering! The groomer says that she's very timid. Hahaha. That's true! After grooming the groomer called us, the groomer even helped her to put on a small ribbon on her head. Super adorable! Forgot to took a photo of it! He even helped her to trim her hair and it was for free! The groomer there is really very nice. Sam you can try going there! You can even help your Mushroom to choose the hairstyle that you want! Haha.  


Sigh.... I felt as if my responsibility are getting heavier and heavier day by day...



Night..



Human minds are complex.