// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Back to blogger once again!!
Saturday, October 17, 2009 , 2:40 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Finally I am back to blogger again... After all I still prefer blogger...


I am back from TAIWAN!!


Kinda miss the weather and environment over there... Though they are having Winter now but it really cooling compared to Singapore... Now I know why their complexion are sooooooooo good! The Taiwanese over there are really extremely friendly too! You cannot imagine how friendly and nice they are!! Even if you leave their shop without buying their stuff, they still thank you politely...


And guess what? While waiting for the MRT to arrive, they still have to Q up behind the white line!! They don't rush in when the train come, whereas they wait for the passenger to come out than they slowly enter in... Didn't realized it until when my Sis and I saw people Q-ing up... :0


If you happen to eat at their fast food.. You have to clear your own food and throw it in the bin!! My sister and I kept forgetting to clear our own plate too!


Day 1
We reached Taipei around 6.30 pm... While reaching Taipei, we manage to get to see the Sun set too! At Taipei their timing is exactly the same as Singapore.. But one thing different is that Taiwan 5 pm onwards look exactly like Singapore 7 pm... So whenever the day turn into night, we will see how late it is already.. Kinda not used to it.. Haha.


Took Fei gou bus to our hotel which is at Xi Men Ding to put our luggage there. After that we went Fei Tian to have our steamboat dinner... Their meat over there is really very very fresh and nice... Forgot to take photo of it too!!

Day 2
Woke up in the morning and my sister said that her stomach is kinda uncomfortable and she's having diarrhea.. But after eating the medicine she felt better and so we headed off to Sogou to shop...

Until when I was in the train, I felt nauseous and my stomach was really very uncomfortable.. I couldn't even stand straight and wanted to vomit.. Reached Sogou and I really couldn't bear the pain of my stomach... So we ended up back to our hotel... Rested for an hour and we headed to Wu fen bu to shop...

It like a routine once again, my sister turn to feel nauseous.. Manage to find a cafe to let my sis rest..

Finally, we thought that we could start to shop once again... But than, I started to feel nauseous once again... I vomited and couldn't have the energy to shop once again.. So after our dinner we headed back to our hotel. Must be the steamboat that we ate yesterday night...


Day 3
Went Hello Kitty cafe for our lunch... The design and decoration in the cafe is really very adorable! I guess Hello Kitty lovers go there will go crazy seeing so many Hello kitty!!! Especially *AMANDA*. Haha! But I rate the food as 2.5 / 5 stars... Don't really like it...

Headed back to Wu fen bu to shop again. The clothes over there is really very very cheap... Cost about 100-390 NT only!!! You will go crazy shopping over at Taiwan!!

Forgot which day we went to Jiu Fen to buy those food back for family and friends.. But I do remember exactly how we went there!!! Jiu Fen is really very far away from Xi Men ding... We took Mrt to Taipei main station, Hou Che to Rui Fen station and took bus to Jiu Fen! The journey there was about 2 hour...

Can you imagine how long e journey was? And it was raining heavily that day.. Kinda irritated already when we reached Jiu Fen.. So you guys have to eat with love ok! Couldn't buy much as it really very heavy man... We still have to hold on to the umbrella and it was also kinda crowded that day.. After shopping for the food, we have to head back to our hotel to put those stuff away before we could go Shida to shop.. This time round, the journey back home is even longer.... :(


Sorry to my friends if I bought too little stuff for you!! But hope the small gifts that I bought for you guys will like it ya... :/


Kinda lazy to talk about my day4, day5 and day6!! Hahahah. So just let the picture talk about my day ok? :)



 Promoting the Sheng Jiao Bao!!
At first I thought it was called Sheng Qian Bao. Hhahaha :P
                                

She's happy with the hair pin that she bought!
Is something like a jelly but not really jelly. 
Don't what is it call as.. :/

Saw the Shiseido mask? Cost only 35 NT for 1!
Bought Mum's clothes, Sini's bag, Sili's bag, shoes and more...
This is how their Ez-link card look like.
Their Mrt and bus fare is much lower compared to sg..

Bought a cap and a hat!!
Mango & Strawberry bing tang?
Bought all this at Jiu fen...
This is how Jiu fen look like...
Opps.. Caught having my food? :/
Smile...!!
This is Ah zhong mian xian!! Super nice please!!!

Yummy yummy...



LOOK AT THIS!!

My sis and I was like omg!!!!!
I feel like taking one back home!!
Everyone over there was taking picture of it too! Haha
Look at the Hello Kitty cake.. Can you bear to eat them??? 
Awww...
Dark chocolate cookie...

Nice decoration right?


Even there is Hello kitty prints on their menu!

Hahahah. Da bian in my hat!!
The earth left about 3 years 69 days 9 hours 31 minute and 42 seconds. lol
I wanna take photo of the Da bian ice-cream!!
Opppsssssss
This is super huge please.. We couldn't even finish half of it!!

Look at my rice!! Look like Da bian right!! HAHA!
You can write on the tissue and throw it in the glass table!





Nice toilet bowl right!!
How cute can a strawberry shit be!!!!!
Awww... So smelly!!
Finally we found the modern toilet!!!
Don't what it this.. But it taste sour!!!
I like this... Chicken with cheese... Yummy...



They sell lots of cheap shoes and mask too!!!!!!!
The whole storey are all KFC!!
I like this Curry guy! HAHAHA. So funny..
Pi dan porridge!

Mrt board on the wall... When the train come my sister and I 
have to wait for another.. As we don't know where that train would be going.. -.-"
Had our dinner at Fei tian.




How come my jelly keep running away!
                                     
Wooooo!


Why is my food not here yet!!
Awww... Cute right...
After my haircut.. Don't really like my fringe..
But the stylist is nice enough to perm my hair for me!
Having her dessert!!

When she see lots of mask and she goes crazy!!

On the way to our hotel.. 

Look at the sun set!!



More photo in my facebook album.. :))



Never will I forget what you said to me that day... Never... Finally, I see through what kind of person you're... But anyway thanks, you make me understand that there are people whom I cannot be trusted on..I learned through experience..



Human minds are complex.