// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Tiring day...
Sunday, January 31, 2010 , 9:57 PM , 0 Comment[s]
I still remember how tired I was at this day when I went out with my sister and serene..


Intially I wanted to shop for my Cny clothe
s... But didn't really got the mood to shop... Maybe I was too hungry as I didn't eat anything for the whole day? A hungry person is a angry man... :((


Went back home to bathe again and met Jo they all to Nana... I think if I didn't went back home to bathe, i will be feeling even more irritated on that night...



2 more weeks to Cny... I can't wait for the Red packets to row in to my pocket!!!!!! Woohoooooooo~~~~


Photo for the day... :))

Being force to take photo at e MRT station!!
Which I hate the most!! :/
First attempt, too blur...
Qi: Faster faster!! Rene: Okok! lol

Smile~~~

Twistt ~~~~ I think if I didnt' say let's go... They might continue ... :/
Hahah. Look at Serene hair... Completely don't look like her usual self..
While waiting ...


Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies...


Human minds are complex.