6 days
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 ϟ 5:34 PM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Haven been feeling good for the last few weeks... Was down with fever and was struck at home due to exam too... Sigh... I guess I shouldn't stay home too often as I couldn't stop thinking on some issues... Imgination really makes one mind goes wild... I hate this feeling in me... Really hate this... I really got to learn to be stronger and even more independent... Sometimes I just miss those times where I have got nothing to think about... I think I have been missing out quite a lot lately...
Sometimes I really don't understand.. How do you define the terms on "giving too much"? Does it really matter on who gave who too little or too much? If it's really matter, than won't it be tiring for me to tell myself that I am giving too much?...
Sometimes I really don't understand.. How do you define the terms on "giving too much"? Does it really matter on who gave who too little or too much? If it's really matter, than won't it be tiring for me to tell myself that I am giving too much?...







