// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Boring..
Sunday, August 15, 2010 , 5:09 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Sigh... Gonna wait for another week once more.. It becomes a routine once again. Time really flies and I guess I have to get use to it all over again...

On the day of 1st August, things wasn't going so well for me... But on the other hand, I am glad that the incident made me realised so much things that I was ignorance about. Sometimes its not what you see, its what you hear from...

Human minds are really complex. How can you afford to understand others minds when you don't even understand yours?

Sigh...

:))
With Wendy at commission dinner :))


Girls night! Loves :))

Is my Bobo Leo trying to act cool?


Loves :))





Human minds are complex.